FLUORIDE - A Toxin To The Brain & Body
Feb 10, 2016: Fluoridation - Worsening the lead crisis in Flint and beyond - http://fluoridealert.org/articles/fluoridation_flint_lead/
PDF: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/fluoridation_lead_flint.pdf - extremely well done, good for distribution
Fluoride causes bone and tooth decay (including dental and skeletal fluorosis, bone pathology, arthritis, and osteoporosis), Alzheimer's, memory loss and other neurological impairment, kidney damage, cancer, genetic damage, and gastrointestinal problems.
Fluoride can also be found in medications, dental products, processed foods/drinks, & municipal water systems
Fluoride leaches lead from pipes and soldering in public & private water systems
Over 70% of all U.S. water systems are fluoridated, using a type of fluoride that is a hazardous waste product of several industries
41% of all U.S. children have dental fluorosis, which can only come from fluoride
Although the Federal Government set “maximum contaminant levels” for fluoride, it is impossible to control “fluoride exposure” due to fluoridated - water, medicines, & consumer products
The American Dental Association supports fluoridation, while The Journal of the American Dental Association was long warned about over-exposure fluoridation of public drinking water is banned in most countries
FLUORIDE & LEAD: Fluoride contributes to increased amounts of LEAD in drinking water.
- Feb 10, 2016 - Fluoridation: Worsening the Lead Crisis in Flint, and Beyond http://fluoridealert.org/articles/fluoridation_flint_lead/
- http://LeadSafeAmerica.org/fluoride-and-lead/ When fluoride is added to a municipal water system that is already being treated with chloramine, lead-levels in that water system can increase by up to 800-900% (compared to lead levels for water treated with chloramine alone.) [This impact of the combined additives of chloramine and fluoride to water actually can result in lead levels (at the tap) measured as high as 900 ppb – which is 6,000% of the current EPA hazard level for lead in water (of 15 ppb.)]
- Fluoride and Lead by Frances Frech. Originally presented at a State Lead Commission in Hannibal, Missouri in 1994.
- Aug 31, 1999: Dartmouth study finds correlation between fluorides in water and lead. Also see:Poisoning the Well: Neurotoxic Metals, Water Treatment, and Human Behavior by Roger D. Masters
- Corrosion Control Engineer Explains Fluoride Action, 1975
- Lead, Fluoride, the Roman Empire and the Decline of Academic Achievement in the United States